Sunday, December 22, 2013

Japanese Girl Friends

For anyone who knows me, you probably know or have noticed that I tend to hang out with guys more so than girls. I’m not exactly sure why this is. I like girly things, and I like girl time, but I guess I also am interested in lots of guy stuff and my somewhat rough personality is better suited for hanging with men.

There are times when I really crave or enjoy girl time though. I have a good amount of foreign girl friends, but I feel like I lack Japanese girl friends. I have acquaintances and girl friends who I see infrequently or in phases, but I don’t really have a very close, consistent, Japanese, girl friend who I see on a weekly or monthly basis like I do guy ones. Yuki has told me that even my Japanese sounds kind of manly from only hanging out with and learning Japanese from guys.

So, the main point of this post is to introduce you to my new Japanese girl friend, Ha-chan. I can’t really say as of now what kind of friends we will become, whether it’s close friends, acquaintances, etc., but I hung out with her recently, and it was really nice. I just want to write about my experience hanging with a Japanese girl.

I met Ha-chan at Jaws. We exchanged LINE ID’s and made a girl date! We decided to meet up for pancakes. Over dinner we talked, and it was really nice! It was fun talking to a girl because we could talk about cute guys and stuff. ;) I guess I already do that too with my guy friends, but it probably annoys them lol. After pancakes, we went to Tower Records, browsed, and bonded over dance music. After all, we did meet at a dance club. I had such a nice time, and Ha-chan is such a sweetheart! I’m looking forward to hanging out with her again!

Ha-chan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment