Saturday, April 16, 2016

What you all have been waiting for…White Day!

Sorry I left you guys hanging with my Valentine’s Day post…Will my boyfriend remember White Day this year? What will he do? Should I remind him?

Thanks to your guys’ advice, I decided not to be the conniving girlfriend and reminded him about White Day two days before lol! I said, “Do you remember that White Day is in two days?” to which he replied with a shocked noise, “Ah!” He totally forgot this year as well…men… BUT he promised to do something nice for me this year since it would be two years worth of White Days, and he did not disappoint! Although the celebration didn’t take place until a few weeks after actual White Day, he surprised me by taking me to a nice restaurant. He reserved a private room! It was there that he handed me a bouquet of 14 pink roses, baby’s breath, and daisies. I was so excited because he had never bought me flowers before! So sweet and romantic!


After dinner, he took me to the bar where we had our first real date. It’s super nice, and it had been quite a while since we had been there together. It was the perfect setting. We went back to our town around 11pm, and stopped by the bar we met at to end the night.

Actually, it didn’t end there, he stayed the night, and when we woke up the next day, we went to a café nearby that we’ve been wanting to go to for several months. It was such a pleasant, relaxing morning, and a perfect White Day celebration. J

No comments:

Post a Comment