Tuesday, December 8, 2015

AEON Mall

So my quality of life has improved a bit. About a five minute bike ride away from my house (about 15-20 mins on foot), a new AEON Mall has been built. Apparently it’s the biggest mall in the area. Let me tell you a few reasons it has improved my quality of life.

First, there is a 12 screen movie theater! Not having to pay money to take a train to go see a movie is great! It provides a new form of entertainment nearby, and I don’t have to travel far to see a movie like before. I don’t know if I’ll take advantage of it or not, but they also have movies in 4D.

Second, options for eating nearby have expanded tenfold! Honestly, there were hardly any places to eat near where I live until now! My boyfriend and I can go on a dinner-movie date without spending the extra money of traveling. There is one of my favorite fry-it-yourself kushikatsu chains plus a food court which is nice for when I have half days of work. I can go get lunch at McDonalds, get some Indian food, enjoy a drink at Starbucks, or whatever!

Next, I can go shopping for things very easily. Everything is in one place which is awesome. Before, I had to travel to several different places to get the things I needed. Now I can get everything I need in one quick go. Christmas shopping was so much more convenient this year!

Another perk is that there are things at the AEON Mall that are hard to find, for example, my Captain Morgan haha! They have a whole section of foreign import food and drinks which is totally awesome (if I can afford it lol).

One last perk is that it’s a free method of staying warm in the winter and cool in the summer. I can chill in the mall playing in the game center or doing work in the food court (there’s free wifi in the mall) while staying comfortable and not running up my electric bill. Plus it’s right across the street from my town onsen if I’m really trying to get warm. Just really convenient overall. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment